Friday, August 31, 2012

cheap nfl jerseys and I and Ann

Light drink.
And get along with people, always have the feelings of these words absolutely can not go wrong, and I and Ann, the same applies to this truth, one week alone, I and Ann produced a sort of delicate, you want ... a man and a woman have feelings, and look like the feelings of men and women really have pure friendship?
Could not help but look at the greedy Ann a ... I just think she cute. But after such a long time to get along, now sit in my eyes can not only lovely to describe her smiles I feel so hard to resist, the eye of the beholder, the ancients really.
Drink a papaya,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015 , porridge, Ann cheap nfl looked over at me, but it just went up to my warm eyes, without the personnel Ann suddenly Qiaolian to a red, faltered after a while, Ann finally find a topic and cramped the road : Ann looked awkward like, I do not have the heart she continued sad, smiled and changed the subject: Ann a most proud of his secrets - summon spell, immediately to the spirit, began to talk for up.
The smile looked at Ann, I do not mind what she said, watching her vivid face, I appreciate all appreciate less, how can mood pipe other.
Quite a while ... I suddenly found Ann look of inquiry to look at me, listen closely, just listen to Ann repeatedly asked: Ann looked surprised, I really did not hear clearly her what to say, helpless under ... awkward scratched his head Road: Can you say again Listened to me, Ann could not help wrinkled brow, unhappy and said: Speaking later, Ann finally come to realize that a little wrong, just ... this guy look rude, unjust wanton looked at his face? Victims of their own thinking to get on the dust, wiping several times, and now want , original ......
Face Ann tender, how can withstand such a scene, stood up and shoved Qiaolian red and said: not wait for an answer, hurried forward road driven.
Awkward stand up and just really get distracted, so thin, can be said that the exports, hey ...... It seems that Xiao Nizi as well as one would ignore, shook his head, I followed closely Ann's behind, moving toward the distance.
Sure enough ... the whole afternoon, Ann, have been a brisk walk in the front, once approaching me, she would pick up the pace, to let her tired, I had by with her go in front.
Rapid passage of time, and soon ... the night to fall, carefully tie down the tent, carefully Ann baked a steak, soak a cup of papaya, porridge, the warm heart of the dinner began.
After the meal, because when.

No comments:

Post a Comment