Originally a spacious classrooms crowded with people, there is no other aisle, I am going to the right side of the classroom, only through the podium.
To the podium, I looked to the following students attendance today is very neat, in addition to that space, no one else absenteeism, podium tens of centimeters above the ground of the classroom, teachers in the above students move clear clear Chu.
I sat down, Li pointed to the chalk to write the word on the podium, said: My table is a girl, medium height, of course, sitting in the first few rows, the sub-general is not very high, I thought for a long, thought out her name, like many students in the classroom, in addition to I good friends, that to learn a few good people, I basically do not remember, I only know that we are students, after all, my memory has been a decade.
Each student's desk, put the stacks of textbooks information, now the information is not a lot, there is a few centimeters high, our third year, each in front of the people, are tens of centimeters thick data books , even if the teacher is standing on the podium, only to see a head of the pile of books.
I aim a job book of one her desk top, with her name, He Minghui, the person I am somewhat impressed, but her name, how do I is not remember it, whatever the outcome, we also at the same table too. my own memory, it is to be commended.
The world on the sand, there are a few I can remember?
Looked at the books piled up, I'm at a loss, do not know where to start, look around under the eyes, a face seems familiar, have presented in front of me, they call it? To be will be class, we should how to speak?
Come up with a blank sheet of paper, looking at these people, I would like to dictation under their name but a few minutes later, I write only a few well-known, I really can not remember a three-year, high school, High School when the Arts and our placement, we almost all gone, I then know only to learn,nba jerseys, where also remember so many things?
I sighed, put away the white paper from the desk drawer and pulled out a book in English and turn behind the words seriously and began to read, high school English grammar, word was relatively low, these words Daohai understanding.
Looked for a moment, my confidence is gradually inflated, English language over the high school a few words but also stumped? Perhaps high school courses are not too difficult for me, I used to but good learned here, I thought of some excitement.
The following is endorsed by a voice, as early as the class a few minutes, we will be able to play a few minutes,mlb jerseys, especially in the morning of the second class, human nature is not like learning.
First, find a girl to answer a very simple question, then, his eyes deterred circle, the last stop in my body, he pointed at me and said: question. I froze, my physics textbooks do not know where?
No comments:
Post a Comment