Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys love is just a kind of fate edge to then gather

His has now started to write from the diary, most annoying this notebook that only always taken in the past people would write such things, did not think that they, too, will become one of them but to write read, and always escape to say that he and his good and his bad, from beginning to end, he did not say love me, just say like, although it may be in his thoughts, like equal love, but he may also like , kitten or puppy! hey I said what, after all, and he is not a world! destined to be separated, he went to England, I can only hope he is happy, happy.
Bad weather began to returned with the rain, people's emotions are also worse as a sit down and could not help but think of him, he was very responsible, a good man how old concrete a few years of age I do not know the estimated hundreds of years old, 11 digital I really like, as if two people stand together on the left and the right is his, although he always make me angry, but he my good in mind, only because he makes my life wonderful.
Now that I think the God of their own is not considered very cruel, at least I know that in the UK, should be pretty good but how was I do not know,Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys, although he went to the British one week if flies well, is long overdue fled back to, since not come back, then flies is a good thing I remember him, unlike his cousin thoroughly forgotten him! at least a little better than his cousin! I feel happy that at least now I even happiness should be considered.
Cousin and the Pu Zhengyuan two people to go out today to go shopping! Saw the two of them together, do not know why the feeling a little jealous, I am not Puzheng Yuan still have feelings, just the two of them together, I am not happy two forget their own people actually come together, have to admire the humor of God the world is not all like the feeling or mood as less obvious exposure in the appearance of this sentence. everyone is not the same thing to deal with their feelings, like a quick fix, and perhaps still too impulsive, a lot of things to think clearly action. watching them together, lost the important period of days, if They, like recovered memory, then they may also come together! love her or hate him love on this issue, often no right or wrong, love is just a kind of fate edge to then gather, then the edge to make scattered. married and accompanied to the end of time, it is not the edge of the precious hope the two of them can come together, Pu Zhengyuan is a good ending, and is also a relief for me.
The weather is nice today, do not know how, should also not bad, he is not in the play with new friends! Girls dare to give me his contact lenses are removed,Seattle Mariners Jerseys, use his right Siyu Yan cheat girl! mad at me! mad at me! not think about him, he actually abandoned me, went to England to enjoy a happy life, around certain girls, and all of them are very beautiful ! really careful I get angry, rushed to England pulling his ears not to think about him!

No comments:

Post a Comment